The Sanctuary at Hillside – Early Education for Children provides care and education for children from birth to 6 years of age.
The 85 place centre, opened on Tuesday 10th June, 2014 providing families with a contemporary, purpose built early learning centre designed to support young children to explore, grow, and learn.
When you choose The Sanctuary at Hillside for your child, peace of mind is assured. We aim to provide excellence in the care and education program offered to each child and family.
What we offer you:
- A nurturing, enjoyable and challenging care and learning environment providing individualised learning and development plans for each child.
- Highly trained and experienced staff working in this demonstration early learning centre designed to train and support new and existing educators.
- A qualified chef to provide nutritious meals made from fresh seasonal produce
- A children’s nature garden providing children with a wealth of opportunities for exploration, play and learning.
- A centre mindful of the impact it has on the environment and as a result will endeavour to leave the smallest footprint as possible.
- A garden where children can assist with the growing and harvesting simple herbs, fruit and vegetables.
- A purpose built kitchen designed to allow children to participate in the preparation of meals.
- A dining room designed specifically to allow children to come together for shared meals with siblings, friends and family members.
- A Bush Kinder program where we spend time outdoors at our local linear park and connect with the natural environment. The children are have great respect for the environment and also enjoy our nature walks around the community.
If you are interested in enrolling, please use the Expression of Interest Form located on the Enrolment page, or you can contact us through our email firstname.lastname@example.org.